NMA are now accepting applications for an intern during 2024. The exact timing will depend on the canditates but the program is for a minimum of three months.
So, if you are interested in a career within Market Access, and your currently a student or a recent graduate, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 15th of November 2023.
All interns follow our internal program, which ensures that you are exposed to all facets of Market Access and the day to day work at NMA.
The program consists of the following areas:
- Health technology assessment (HTA)
- Preparation of reimbursement dossiers
- Economic modelling
- Real world evidence (RWE)
- A on-going degree or recently graduated in a relevant field such as e.g. Health Economics, Stats, Maths, or Science
- Excellent command of the English language
- Programming skills
- Master skills in EXCEL (or the desire to achieve this level of skill)
- Desirable: Fluency in one of the Nordic languages